Mint Annual Banking Conclave
Every year, the best financial minds come together at the Mint Annual Banking Conclave to discuss the financial market. This forum becomes a melting pot of futuristic ideas for the banking sector. Experts brainstorm on critical business challenges, find solutions, celebrate innovation and prepare stakeholders with visionary ideas to be future ready.
This year too, at Mint Annual Banking Conclave 2016 – DISRUPTION, COMPETITION & INNOVATION, the participants will witness the finest brains who will discuss the disruptions happening in the financial industry. Together, they will unlock the creative innovations needed to handle new expectations from technology.
Rapid digital penetrations have transformed the banking traditions, giving rise to a new set of financial institutions, who are not only competing with the traditional banks, but also offering convenience to the new age customers.
In this scenario, how should a stakeholder prepare to deal with dynamism, how to identify customer needs and come up with tailor-made products? Participants attended conclave to unlock the way forward and find answers, as they engaged in a proactive dialogue with the financial experts of India.
- Mint Annual Banking Conclave is one of the biggest banking events in India and a marquee event of Mint. The event completed its 9th edition on 4th February 2016 in Mumbai.
- The biggest names from the world of banking and finance came together to discuss and debate critical issues pertaining to the sector and chart the road map for the future.
- The event witnessed largest gathering of top bankers, CXOs from BFSI sector, PSU heads, senior representation from regulators and government policy makers.
“Disruption, Competition & Innovation”.
- The key note address was given by S S Mundra, Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of India.
Other topics of discussion:
- Small banks: Competition or Collaboration?
- The challenger banks: How they plan to change the rules of the game
- Digital banking: How technology is changing the banking landscape
Venue and Date
Venue : TajMahal Hotel, Mumbai
Date : 4th February, 2016