Emtech India 2017
Mint and MIT Technology Review brought to you the 2nd chapter of EmTech India – an iconic platform where technology meets business and culture converge. It brought together business leaders, innovators, entrepreneurs, and change makers who are passionate about addressing major global issues by turning ideas into solutions. This platform also showcased emerging technologies that have the greatest potential to change our lives and also provide an access point to the most innovative people and companies in the world.
- Emtech India – an iconic platform where technology, business, and culture converge.
- 40+ most influential leaders and innovators became a part of EmTech Indi as speakers.
- The event witnessed a large gathering of 350+ C-suite from leading Global Enterprises.
- Special Note: Guest of Honour, KT Rama Rao, Minister for Information Technology, Minister For Industries & Commerce, Municipal Administration & Urban Development, Government of Telangana.
- Keynote Address by-
- Norman Pearlstine, Vice-chairman, Time Inc.
- Prof. John MacIntyre, Pro Vice Chancellor International, University of Sunderland
- John Rose, Partner & MD, BCG New York
- 7 networking breaks
“Inspire. Innovate. Collaborate.”
Venue and Date
9th & 10th March 2017, New Delhi