Mint FinTech Summit 2016
From payments to wealth management, from peer-to-peer lending to crowd funding, a new generation of startups is taking aim at the heart of the industry. The magical combination of geeks in T-shirts and venture capital that has disrupted other industries has put financial services in its sights. Built around the theme of “India’s Fin-Tech Revolution” Mint is putting a high powered business conference focusing on FINTECH industry, its future and how it is disrupting the financial services in India.
WORLDWIDE FinTech valuation was estimated at $32 billion in 2015 and is forecasted to reach to $45 billion by 2020 and the Indian stats estimated the value be worth $8 billion and pegged to grow 1.7X by 2020.
- A select gathering of 150+ audience of senior representative from BFSI, VCs, PE, Fin – tech companies, payment gateways, E- wallets, Cards and start ups
- Special address – V Vaidyanathan,Chairman & Managing Director, Capital First
- In Conversation with T.R. Ramachandra, Group Country Manager, India & South Asia at Visa with R.Sukumar, Editor, Mint
- In Conversation with Monish Shah, Partner Deloitte & Lowell Campbell, Principle Global Specialist, Digital Financial Services, IFC (world bank group)
- Presentations by promising start-ups in the field of financial technology
- Presence of Venture capitalists – Kalaari, Sequoia and Orios Ventures
India’s FinTech Revolution
Venue and Date
30th June 2016, Bengaluru