Mint Fintech Summit 2017
Mint organized a high powered business conference, “Mint FinTech Summit 2017” with industry experts discussing on the roadmap of India’s FinTech future.
The event focused on opportunities and challenges required to tackle for a successful FinTech Revolution in India. It also focused on nurturing new startups and the road to a cashless society.
An audience of 120+ comprising of senior representatives from sectors like BFSI, NBFC’s, VC’s, FinTech Companies, Payment Gateways/ E Wallets, E Commerce/ IT Companies
- Business leaders – CXOs, MD’s, Sr VP and above
- GM’s & HOD’s
- Senior representatives from govt.
Evening conference will comprise of high intensity discussions and debates on the matter critical to the sector such as Financial Inclusion, Role of IT in Banking, Fin-tech and on what lies ahead for the sector.
- Focus : Fintech: Digitally disrupting the Financial World
- Special address by V Vaidyanathan, Capital First Group Founder and Executive Chairman
- Guest of Honour – J A Chowdhary, IT Advisor to Andhra Pradesh government and ex-officio secretary to the government in the CM’s office
- Keynote by Neha Punater, Partner and Head–Digital Strategy, Innovation and Fintech at KPMG India on the topic State of Fintech in India
- Panel 1: How Fintech is disrupting the financial sector
- Panel 2: Finnovate: FinTech five years hence
- A 15-minute presentation by Praveen Hari, Director (Fintech), iSpirt and Director, Alliances & Partnerships at Thinkflow Software
- Special Session on Seven Fintech Startups (three-minute presentations)
“Fintech: Digitally Disrupting the Financial World”
Venue and Date
23rd June 2017, Mumbai