Mint Life Insurance Conclave 2017
India’s Insurance sector is one of the biggest in the world with about 360 million policies which are to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12-15% over the next few years. However, despite the size of the industry and the fact that India is the second most populous nation, the Indian Insurance market is largely untapped and under-penetrated.
Mint brought together the thought leaders and insurance experts at Mint Life Insurance Conclave on 25th January 2017 to discuss and debate the emerging challanges like
- Lack of disclosures
- Products construct
- Skewed distribution facing the sector
- Opportunities that technology and a higher foreign direct investment can bring.
- The evening conference comprised of high intensity discussions and debates on matters critical to the sector.
- The biggest names from the insurance and finance sector came together to discuss and debate critical issues pertaining to the sector and chart the road map for the future.
- The event witnessed two panel discussions
“Towards more life insurance”
Venue and Date
25th January 2017, Mumbai