Mint Most Competitive States
Every Indian state has its own strengths, uniqueness, performance records and growth indicators. To celebrate this uniqueness and growth of each India state, Mint organised Most Competitiveness States 2015, the 4th edition of HT Mint’s benchmark event. This event has emerged as one of the most definitive index tracking holistic development of an Individual state on socio-economic parameters and its contribution and relevance to corporate, government and investors.
The event is one of the India’s most prestigious awards that rewards those Indian States who showcase a high performance and growth rate during the year.
A special report on “The India State Competitiveness” was launched during this year’s event. The report details on the growth of the Indian States pertaining to their performance and felicitates the achievers by inviting states heads at a high profile award function.
The State Competitiveness Report 2015 measures and ranks states in India on several competitive dimensions which are vital for the Indian economy. The states are assessed on various parameters of Microeconomic Competitiveness. This report provides information pertaining to the states and about the level of prosperity in comparison to the other states.
As it was a state show, chief minister from various states were present to receive the awards for their respective state.
- Chief Ministers from various states were the highlights who were present to receive the awards for their respective states.
- R. Sukumar, Editor Mint, felicitated the winners.
- The elite evening had gracious presence of State leaders, heads of various corporate like KPMG, Ansal API, Airtel, Ambience group and likewise.
- Bureaucrats and PSU Heads were also part of the attendees who had come to encourage the state achievers.
- Mint and the Institute for Competitiveness jointly ranked Indian States on various socio-economic parameters.
Following Ministers bestowed their presence and walked away with the pride…
[ultimatetables 1 /]
Venue and Date
Venue : Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi
Date : 30 September, 2015