Mint South India Banking Conclave
Mint South India Banking Conclave is of one of the biggest banking events in south India and a marquee event of Mint. Mint on 2nd June 2017, organized the 4th edition of Mint South India Banking Conclave.
The event was associated with the biggest names from the Indian banking and finance fraternity. The expertise will came together to discuss and debate critical issues pertaining to the sector and chart the road map for the future. The event witnessed the largest gathering of top bankers, CXOs from BFSI sector, PSU heads, senior representation from regulators and government policy makers.
Evening conference will comprised of high intensity discussions and debates on the matter critical to the sector such as Financial Inclusion, Role of IT in Banking, Fin-tech and on what lies ahead for the sector .
- Focus : Small Banks & financial inclusion and How do we solve the bad assets problems
- Panel 1: The big dream of small finance banks
- Panel 2: The CEO Panel: Bad Loan Resolution: The Road Ahead
- Fireside Chat with S.S. Mundra, Deputy Governor, RBI
- Audience Q&A interactions
“Banking in India: The New Landscape”
Venue and Date
2nd June 2017, Bengaluru