Mint Wealth Creators Summit
Fine-tuning family businesses for changing times
How are family businesses maintaining an entrepreneurial edge, critical for their long-term survival? How are they developing, engaging, and motivating the next generation of family leaders? What next for wealth creation in a post-truth world? What are the factors driving the movement of wealth & the wealthy? And what trends are facing global wealth creation?
To answer these and many such questions, Mint organised an agenda setting conference “Mint Wealth Creators Summit” bringing the various stakeholders – family offices, entrepreneurs, private equity fund managers, venture capitalists, law firms, portfolio companies under one roof.
The event will focused on opportunities and challenges required to tackle for a successful Family Office sector in India.
- Format : Evening conference comprised of high intensity discussions and debates on the matter critical to the sector.
- Keynote Address by Harsh Mariwala, Founder & Chairman, Marico Ltd.
- Panel Discussions on trending topics
- Panel 1 : ‘Taking a long view – Committed stewardship’
- Panel 2 : ‘The rise and rise of Digital Wealth’
- Panel 3 : ‘Fireside Chat : The value of giving back’
Theme : “Fine-tuning family businesses for changing times”
Venue and Date
25th May 2017, Mumbai