South India Banking Conclave 2016
Are the banks not lending because they have capital issues or because there aren’t many takers with the economy remaining lackluster? Are banks doing enough in terms of technology innovation to transform banking and help customers?
The 3rd edition of Mint South India Banking Conclave answered all of these questions. It was of one of the biggest banking events in south India and a marquee event of Mint. The event was associated with the biggest names from the Indian banking and finance fraternity. The expertise had come together to discuss and debate critical issues pertaining to the sector and chart the road map for the future. The event even witnessed the largest gathering of top bankers, CXOs from BFSI sector, PSU heads, senior representation from regulators and government policy makers.
- Keynote address: R. Gandhi, Deputy Governor Reserve Bank of India
- The evening witnessed overwhelming response from the mixed audience of CEO’S, CXOs and MD, HOD and General Managers
- Branding Showcase included Wall of Fame & Twitter Wall as well as Extensive Logo presence on stage.
- Real World Engagements included PhotoBoxi- A sleek interactive Photo-booth that helped streamline social media to the event which is a revolutionary way to connect to the real world from the venue.
- Social Media Engagement involved a Twitter Wall- Why miss an opportunity to tweet exciting updates on the event.
‘Banking in India: 2016 & Beyond’
Venue and Date
Date: 22nd April, Bangalore