Mint Conclave on Your Money 2017-18
A new financial year is the time that people prepare and re-examine their money plans for the year ahead. For most people, however, taking money decisions is a frightening prospect. Dealing with a galaxy of products, sellers, and now, technology, can cloud the minds of many.
Clarity has been Mint’s mandate and taking that credo forward, Mint Money organised a half-day event to demystify the space around money. The event focused on smart strategies for creating and managing a personal money box in 2017-18, with a special focus on fintech and its use.
- Theme : “Your Money 2017-18”
- Format : Evening conference comprised of high intensity discussions and debates on the matter critical to the sector.
- The event consisted of 5 power packed sessions
- Session 1: ” Money Box: Preparing to invest Cash flows and emergency funds”
- Session 2: “Money Box: Role of Insurance Health and life”
- Session 3: “Money Box: Investing Debt and Equity”
- Session 4: “Money Box: Investing Real estate, gold & art”
- Session 5: “Money Box: Long term investing – The problem of too much choice”
- The event discussed strategies and products that help people manage their investments better. It discussed goal related invested vs investing for returns.
“Your Money 2017-18”
Venue and Date
22nd March 2017, Mumbai