Businesses today are not competing with just their competitors, they are competing with the last best experience their customers had. As everyday objects and experiences become digitised and connected, customers are demanding – and smart businesses are providing – technology experiences centred on the preferences of individuals. In the era of big data, hyper-personalised objects are creating a ‘Market of One’. This is only possible by data being king, especially in a world that will be increasingly driven by AI which uses data to develop its algorithms.
When every car, home and consumer device has its own conversation with customers, enterprises must work hard to make sure they get those experiences right before someone else does. Companies that succeed in this Market of One will become the next generation of household names.
CX is now the #1 business differentiator, and Fortune 1000 companies are trying to offer delightful experiences to their customers at every touchpoint, adapting in the new consumer demands with hyper personalisation at the core of every strategy.
Together, we will examine future priorities and recommendations, focusing on topics such as:
- Developing a “total experience” strategy to create interlinked experiences for customers and employees
- Creating exceptional customer experiences using a Design Thinking approach
- Building “fusion teams” across business and IT to drive CX and UX strategies
- Understanding the role of the digital experience platform in powering digital transformation
- AI and other emerging technologies, and their use in CX and UX
The 2nd edition of Mint India CX Summit is coming to Mumbai on September 29, 2022, with innovative customer experience leaders from top brands in India.
This year’s edition is an in-person event featuring interactive sessions, insightful key notes from industry leaders and face-to-face networking opportunities with a highly relevant and engaged audience. The summit will also be streamed virtually via Livemint.com for increased reach and higher engagement.