Mint GST Summit
To understand how GST bill will impact common man, sector and stocks, Mint organised a high powered GST Summit with policy makers and who’s who of India Inc. Mint GST Summit defined the final contours of GST.
It was attended by Finance ministers of 29 states and 3 union territories. The summit also involved Policy makers and senior bureaucrats under one roof deliberating the way forward for the GST bill.
Each Finance Minister made an opening address and thereafter had a conversation among themselves looking at the GST rollout.
- Format : The conference will comprise of high intensity discussions and debates on the matter critical to the sector.
- 9:00 am : Introduction by Mint Editor
- 9:05 am : Welcome Address by Chief Minister of J&K
- 9:15 am : Panel Discussion
- 10:30 am : Vote of Thanks: Dr. Hasmukh Adhia, Revenue Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Government of India
“GST: The Game Changer for Indian Federalism”
Venue and Date
19th May 2017, Srinagar